The Tampa JCCs & Federation and the Jewish Federation of Florida’s Gulf Coast invite emerging young leaders from the Tampa Bay area to participate in this innovative, eleven-program, leadership development experience. https://www.jewishtampa.com/hcbli
Now in its 20th year, HCBLI is designed to inspire young professionals to get involved and take on leadership roles in the Tampa Bay Jewish community. Throughout the years, graduates have held leadership positions on boards and committees of local Jewish organizations and agencies on both sides of the Bay.
More than 300 young professionals have graduated from HCBLI, representing a cross-section of the region, both geographically and professionally.
Participation is limited to 18 people. Class sessions run 6:30-9:00 PM unless noted otherwise.
• $99 (early bird) per person if you apply by Friday, September 1, 2023.
• $150 per person thereafter. Includes course materials. Dinner will be served during all sessions.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
Final deadline to apply is Friday, September 18, 2023. Applicants will be notified by email about the status of their applications by Monday, October 2, 2023.
Please contact Lisa Robbins at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
• Enjoy an exclusive discussion with philanthropist Bryan Glazer, Co-chairman of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
• Learn about the Florida-Israel Business Accelerator and Tampa’s innovation ecosystem
• Develop an understanding of the Tampa Bay Jewish community
• Experience the important work of our local beneficiary agencies
- Jewish Community 101
- Our Jewish Future
- Jewish Identity
- Making a Difference
Participants are expected to attend all sessions. By participating in HCBLI, participants are committing to giving a meaningful gift to the Annual Campaign of either the Tampa JCCs & Federation or the Jewish Federation of Florida's Gulf Coast. This gift is in addition to the registration cost for the program.
For more information about the HCBLI please contact Lisa Robbins (Tampa JCCs & Federation - Hillsborough and East Pasco Counties) at 813.769.4723 or email email@example.com or Maxine Kaufman (Jewish Federation of Florida’s Gulf Coast - Pinellas, West Pasco and Hernando Counties) at 727.333.3106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.