- Chabad is a home away from home.
- A place where students socialize in a comfortable home-like setting with great friends, superb food and stimulating discussions.
- A forum to question ones faith without judgment.
- A haven to which a student can turn when stressed or lonely and in need of a true friend.
- A home where doors are open to welcome every student with open minds and hearts.
- A place for Prayer and study, where one can gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of their Jewish heritage.
- A partnership to create programming, social action projects and offer volunteer opportunities.
- An academy providing texts and teachers for those who seek to learn.
- An environment where being Jewish is fun.
- A place where every Jew is family.
If there is ever anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us:
Rabbi Pinny Backman: RabbiPinny@gmail.com
Chava Backman: ChavaBackman@gmail.com