Friendly Chabad in Tampa Florida.
- Conveniently located, 3-minute walk to the Hyde Park Hotel, amazing synagogue, perfect for Shabbos in Tampa.
- Shabbat/Yom Tov Guest Rooms: There are rooms upstairs of the Shul available under reservation for Shabbat and holidays.
- Hotels nearby Chabad:
- 1. Hyde Park Hotel – (813) 254 2000 2105 W Bristol Avenue, Tampa, Florida This hotel is just one block away from Bais David!
- 2. Epicurean Hotel – (813) 999 8700 -1207 S Howard Ave (5-star hotel).
- 3. University Inn – (813) 253 0851 x0 830 W Kennedy Blvd.
- Chabad provides strictly kosher meals directly to your accommodation. They also provide packed lunches for day trips and picnics. All meals are prepared under the supervision of the Orthodox Kashrut Committee of Tampa. If you have any queries then please don’t hesitate to email to email@example.com.
- The weekly Kiddush luncheon is sponsored by families in the community in a rotating fashion and because of their generosity, everyone that attends Chabad enjoys a delicious lunch. They would like to open the opportunity for sponsorship to you.
- MIKVAH ISRAEL OF TAMPA BAY Nightly By Appointment $18 YI Neshei* Member $36 Non-Member.