Professional Societies of the Tampa Jewish Federation
The Professional Societies of the Tampa Jewish Federation are open to donors representing the entrepreneur, financial services, legal, medical and real estate industries who make a minimum donation of $1,000 to the annual campaign. Professionals age 35 and under must contribute a minimum of $360 to the annual campaign.
The Professional Societies convene, connect and catalyze individuals committed to the work of the Tampa Jewish Federation by industry, shared interests and involvements through high level social, networking and educational opportunities. Offering another point of access for community involvement, the professional societies inspire and engage members of our community so that together, we can help individuals in Tampa and around the world live with dignity, meaning and purpose.
• One industry-specific, annual breakfast with an educational speaker for each of the societies
• Annual Professional Societies event and award ceremony
• Invitations to 3-4 networking opportunities each year across all industries
• Access to a private LinkedIn group of your peers, making sharing connections and finding mentors more accessible
• Inclusion in a directory of professionals, to be shared within the professional societies, as well as referring community members to your business/services
• Donor Recognition
• Networking within and across professions
• Access to local and national speakers
• A forum to discuss issues from a Jewish perspective
• Potential leadership opportunities within the Jewish community
• Positive impact on local and international Jewish community by donating to the Tampa Jewish Federation
Society members strengthen and impact the Tampa Jewish Federation and the Jewish community through:
• Engaging in philanthropic support
• Developing camaraderie and a sense of community
• Providing increased or deepened leadership commitments
Open to attorneys, judges, legal assistants, and other legal professionals and students.
For those interested in connecting with like-minded, entrepreneurial business professionals, the Entrepreneur Society is for change makers, trail blazers and game changers who are interested in being a part of a startup or wanting to start a business of their own.
Open to physicians, dentists, pharmacists, nurses, therapists and other health care professionals and those training to be in the healthcare industry.
Open to accountants, stock brokers, bankers, financial planners and advisors, insurance brokers, investment consultants, wealth management advisors and others in financial services.
Real Estate Society
Open to all real estate professionals, builders, developers and students in this field.