Boost your chances of getting hired by expanding your network. join this free, interactive workshop to learn how to connect with others in meaningful ways – both virtually and in person.Discover the ins and outs of purpose-driven networking and how to conduct productive informational meetings.
What We Will Cover:
- How to develop a networking strategy that works for today – and in the future
- Ways to maintain existing relationships while cultivating new connections
- Steps to turn your networking efforts into informational meetings
- How to uncover the “hidden job market” that could lead to your next job opportunity
- Materials Needed: There are no materials required for this workshop.
Workshop Length: 1 hour and 15 minutes. Please plan to log into Zoom 5-10 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Unemployed and underemployed individuals looking to work in a professional environment and seeking relevant and practical information or advice regarding the next steps in their job search or career path. This includes individuals in mid-career transition, women re-entering the workforce after a hiatus, military veterans transitioning to the civilian workforce, recent college graduates launching their careers, and mature workers not ready or able to retire.
Cost to Attend: Free
Dress: Business casual
Virtual: Via Zoom
Please register at TBJL website program registration
TampaBay-Job-Links is now a program of Gulf Coast JFCS.