Discover the importance of a career identity. This free, interactive workshop explores how to develop a career identity and how it will guide you toward your most satisfying future.
What We Will Cover:
- The importance of developing and articulating your career identity
- The skill sets, knowledge, values, and pursuits you want to include
- The activities and interests that are fulfilling for you
- Your goals and aspirations for the future
- How to develop a mind map to organize your thoughts in a visual way
Materials Needed: Please have a copy of your résumé available for reference.
Workshop Length: 1 hour and 15 minutes. Please plan to log into Zoom 5-10 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Unemployed and underemployed individuals looking to work in a professional environment and seeking relevant and practical information or advice regarding the next steps in their job search or career path. This includes individuals in mid-career transition, women re-entering the workforce after a hiatus, military veterans transitioning to the civilian workforce, recent college graduates launching their careers, and mature workers not ready or able to retire.
Cost to Attend: Free
Dress: Business casual
Virtual: Via Zoom
Please register here: TBJL website program registration
TampaBay-Job-Links, now a program of Gulf Coast Jewish JFCS.