Passover Décor Workshop with Rebekah Lowin
Monday, March 15, 2021
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Looking to add to and create a more beautiful and meaningful Seder this year? Join us in welcoming Rebekah Lowin, a Jewish lifestyle and holiday décor expert. Rebekah will be teaching us how to make Matzah Candy Place Cards for your seder table. Registration required.
If you would like to work alongside Rebekah you will need the following supplies:
- 1 box matzah (you’ll need about 5-7 sheets, but it’s a good idea to keep extras on hand)
- 1 stick (1 cup) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans, walnuts, pistachios, or whatever other nuts you’re able to find (nuts optional)
- 1 teaspoon flaky salt or sea salt (also optional!)
- Parchment paper—several sheets or a roll! (We’ll use a few of the sheets to perfect our piping skills.)
- Notebook and pen or pencil
- Large rimmed baking sheet
- Medium saucepan
- 2-3 small or medium plastic sandwich bags (or piping bags)
- Dinner knife or offset spatula
- Tall drinking glass
- Optional but helpful: Scotch Tape!
Rebekah shares beautiful, creative Jewish entertaining and lifestyle ideas—whimsical holiday ideas, sophisticated home decor, menus, crafts, recipes, and more on her website and Instagram account. She is currently an editor at Hearst Magazines and the founder of Jewish lifestyle site RebekahLowin.com.
Zoom link: https://zedek-org.zoom.us/j/96557690355?pwd=S2V2eW1EdjZjZ2M3eHBYODh5UmJ5UT09
Zoom Meeting ID: 965 5769 0355
Zoom Password: Passover