Tree of Life Long Learning Class: “How to handle the later years of life” – January 11, 18, 25 and Feb 1 at 7:30-9:30 p.m.
- This class will meet for four times to discuss your future, your parents’ future and how to make these years successful. There will be guest speakers and a different topic each week. Please come to learn how to make the most out of your later years in life. Our guest speakers will be Dan Sultan, Dr. Ron Schonwetter, Jeff Gad and Rabbi Bob.
- What does Assisted living mean?
- How are Ethical wills, power of attorney used.
- Practical end of life preparedness.
- Spiritual insights on how you want your end of life to look.