Drop ‘N Learn - Sunday January 29, February 12, 26 at 9:00 a.m.
- Drop off your kids at Kol Yeladim Religious School and then come learn what type of conversations you need to have with them!
- This three session class is for all parents, and grandparents too, who need to learn what conversations to have with, and what to say, to your kids. We will start with bagels and schmear at 9:00 AM and the learning will start at 9:45 AM, after minyan.
- The class will be conducted by Rabbi Bob, Andie Friedman and Mario Rodriquez. Both Andy and Mario are licensed psychologists specializing in clinical health psychology and clinical neuropsychology, and Rabbi Bob will be there to help with all religious issues. Topics to be discussed during the three sessions are:
- What questions to ask your kids.
- Techniques and strategies on how to ask your kids questions.
- Solutions on how to answer questions your kids need to know.
- Scenarios on conversations you can have with your kids.